Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Queen's Thief - The Thief

I really enjoyed this book a lot. Gen a common thief had bragged his way into prison. But soon the Magnus, hearing the of Gen's reputation, takes Gen out of prison and onto a journey to steal something out of a fairy tale. Accompany the Magnus, and Gen on the journey are Sophos and Ambiades, Gen names as the Uselesses, and Pol.

Very entertaining book about there journey to steal what Gen believes is a fairy tale. All characters have there own personality which makes the book even better. I love the Sophos character how he is always asking questions even at the worst times. Of course I like the main character Gen, always having something witty to say.

The book takes a sudden twist at the end that I didn't even see coming. I thought it was well done. I can't wait to read the next book in the series: The Queen of Attolia.

No comments:

Post a Comment