Thursday, February 4, 2010

Mortal Instruments - City of Bones

I just finished the book Mortal Instruments City of Bones. I really like the book a lot. There was a twist at the end that surprised me and I was hoping it wasn't true! But it was. The only thing I didn't really like about this part was the ending, where they confront the bad guy, that part lagged it went on and on and I was like just do something already!

The book is about a 15 year old name Clary who happens to go into an all age club and follows a demon to three shadowhunters. After that, Clary's life changes! She is no longer the mundane she thought she was and finds out she is more like these shadowhunters then she ever wanted to be. She finds out her whole life has been a lie and her mom didn't tell her what she really was.

When her mom goes missing she teams up with the shadowhunters to find her mom. But not just the shadowhunters are helping, her friend Simon that she known all her life, who is a simple mundane (human) helps out as well. I really like the characters Simon and Jace.

I really like the twist and turns of the book. And now I just started the second book in the series and so far it is good as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment