Monday, August 31, 2009

Hush Hush


This weekend, I finished the ARC book I am reading for Barnes and Noble called Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick.

At first, I didn't think I was going to like it because it reminded me a lot of twilight. Like them meeting in biology and she is getting this vibes off of him and he is being all mysterious. But, then it takes another turn and starts to differ from Twilight and I really began to like.

The book is narrated by Nora Grey. Just your average 10th grader but then one day the seating arrangement changes in biology. Instead of sitting by her best friend Vee she is stuck with Patch and that is when her life began to change. Patch is very mysterious and has a dark past. After Nora meets Patch she begins to see things she can't explain and things began to happen to her...like a guy in a black ski mask.

The end is really good and I do hope there is another one. I really like the character of Nora Grey, and I like Patch. Patch is supposed to be a bad guy, but the things he does make you wonder is he really good or bad? Nora best friend Vee Sky, I didn't like her character very much.

At the beginning of the book I had a lot of questions, but they were pleasantly answered at the end. The ending didn't leave any loose ends for me and I really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment