Monday, August 3, 2009

Ready for September!

There are a couple of books I am really interested in for September, which just happens to be my birthday month.

1. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins - September 1st
This is the sequel to the Hunger Games

2. Cleopatra's Daughter by Michelle Moran - September 15th
I was lucky enough to receive a galley copy of Michelle Moran 2nd book The Heretic Queen which I absolutely loved and when I was done with that book I went out and bought her first book Nefertiti which was also very good. So, I can't wait for her 3rd book

3. Lost Symbol by Dan Brown - September 15th
I loved DaVinci Code and Angels and Demon both the books and the movies. I also like Dan Brown's Digital Fortress. Even though Lost Symbol is suppose to be the third book in the trilogy with DaVinci code and Angels and Demons. I need to find a copy of those two books to read again before Lost Symbols comes out...it has been so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment