Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Catching Fire


Every single chapter makes you wanting to read more. The chapters end very suspenseful so you cannot just stop at the end of the chapter because you are wanting more.

It was a very very good book, the end left me thirsty for more. There were so many questions that were left unanswered at the end of the book that I want to read the third one now!

This book starts off after the hunger games with Katniss about ready to go on her district tour. She learns things about the district on this tour. Katniss gets in so much trouble with the capitol. It seems like she is always stuck between a rock and a hard spot with so many things...with the capitol, with peeta and gale.

I hope the next book comes out pretty quick...but I know I will probably have to wait a whole year to read the final book!

No comments:

Post a Comment