Saturday, July 24, 2010

The Forest of Hands and Teeth - Carrie Ryan

This book is mostly the inter thoughts of Mary. A girl who lives in a village surrounded by the Forest of Hands and Teeth. There is not very much interaction with other characters in the book. There is some dialogue but mostly it is Mary.

I do enjoy books with a lot of character interaction, dialogue. Even though this one didn't have much of it, it made up for it in great detail. I could envision everything that happened to Mary. At some parts I didn't want to go on afraid of what would happen but at the same time I just could not put the book down!

This is a very great book, different than most I have been reading right now. It kept me on the edge of my seat and was never a dull moment. Mary dreams of the ocean and hopes there is something other than the fences that entrap her from the unconsercrated on the other side. Terrific book! and now I am off to read the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment