Sunday, November 29, 2009

the lightning thief

I was in the movie theater, watching trailers and the trailer came up for The Lightning Thief. I remember seeing that book on Amazon and the trailer looked good so I thought I would read the book before the movie came out. It has great ratings on Amazon, and I agree the book was really good.

I really enjoyed reading Persy Jacksons adventures. I even learned some new Gods and Goddess that I have never heard before while reading this book. I now can't wait for the movie to come out in February 2010. Although, after watching the trailers it doesn't look like it is going to be really close to the book.

The book is about a kid name Persy who finds out he is a son of a God when monsters start to attack and he has to find santuary at Camp Half Blood. He meets a new friend there Annabeth along with his old friend Glover, who is a Satyr. Together the three go on a quest which they run into a ton of monsters on the way.

Great book, really enjoyed it...now I have to figure out which one is the next in the series so I can start reading it!

No comments:

Post a Comment