Thursday, December 10, 2009

More Percy Jackson!

Since my last post, I have been reading the rest of the series from Percy Jackson and The Olympians. I just can't get enough of them. After reading The Lightening Thief and loving it I went on to book number two: Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Sea of Monsters.

Again, I learned alot about greek mythology monsters. With my Kindle I can put my cursor over the monsters name and learn more about it in the dictionary. I like the introduction of Tyson. He is one of my favorite characters. Along with Percy, Annabeth and Grover. The book starts out with Percy proud that he almost got through a whole year of school without any trouble until the dodgeball game with monsters! He finds out his best friend at school Tyson, just happens to be a cylops. Then together with Annabeth the three of them go on a quest to find Grover who happens to be with the one thing that can save camp-half blood, the golden fleece. They go on there adventures and it is page-turning fun!

After The Sea of Monsters I went straight into the third book The Titan's Curse. In this book we get introduced to the hunters. Along with Bianca and Nico Di Angelo. Also, we get to know Thalia better, the daughter of Zeus. Who at the end of book 2 gets transformed from a tree that she was trapped in for 7 years to human form again. Persy quest this time is to rescue one of his best friends Annabeth who was thrown off a cliff with a monster. Also, to save Artemis. With Kronos army getting bigger and the more monsters forming Persy adventures are entertaining.

I am now in book four The Battle of the Labyrith and I am loving that one as well. I am about 60% done. Kronos army has found a possible way into Camp Half blood to destroy it, a opening from the Labyrith right in Camp Half Blood. If the Kronos army can figure out a way to navigate through the Labyrith they will have a huge advantage. Annabeth quest is to stop this advantage. With Persy, Tyson and Grover the four of them set foot in the Labyrith to make sure the Monster don't win. But will they be able to stop the army in time? I am half way through to knowing!

No comments:

Post a Comment