Thursday, March 21, 2013

Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia

Good thing I am reading these after all of the books have been published, because I don't think I could of waited a whole year for this cliffhanger. So far, this one is my favorite book of the series. It is darker and sadder but I liked the flow of it. The first one was alright, the second one dragged a bit for me and I didn't really like it and actually stopped reading the books because of that one until all of them came out. But, I am glad I gave this one a shot because I really enjoyed it.

Lena has made her decision and she went both light and dark. But her decision messed up the order of things. Now, Gatlin is in a heat wave and it looks to be the end of the world. Like the other two books, Ethan is having nightmares, Ethan is hearing a shadowing song which is Eighteen moons this time, And Ethan is seeing visions when he touches a specific thing with Lena. You learn more about Sarafine and John Breed and also a bit more about Liv. Also, a bit more about Linkubus but I wish there was more about Link because he is hilarious.

Although I liked it, the main thing happening in the book with Ethan skipped an entire book. Something that happened to Ethan in the first book, but he didn't start having the symptoms of it until the third book, why? Because it was the main focal point of that book? They should have hinted to it a bit in the second one. And also, you can see things happening from a mile away. There are no twists in these books and I love twists. As soon has something happens to start setting up a plot you know what is going to be the end result.

No comments:

Post a Comment